Subject: [Leica] For Sale: 50mm Summilux ASPH
From: fr15b33 at speakeasy.net (fr15b33)
Date: Thu Aug 19 23:09:21 2004

Nearly new Leica 50mm f/1.4 ASPH black lens (SN 3930341) purchased in June
2003. I am including the original box (and leather case for lens), warranty
card and an E46 UVA filter. $1800 O.B.O.

I would prefer to ship to the USA and will accept cashier's check, money
order or PayPal. Shipping will be via FedEx or UPS with insurance and is
included in the purchase price.

Contact me with any questions. Photos upon request.

Replies: Reply from director at ubi.edu (Lucien) ([Leica] For Sale: 50mm Summilux ASPH)