Subject: [Leica] For Sale: 50mm Summilux ASPH
From: fr15b33 at gmail.com (fr15b33)
Date: Thu Aug 19 22:18:53 2004

Nearly new Leica 50mm f/1.4 ASPH lens (SN 3930341). I am including the
original box (and leather case for lens), warranty card and an E46 UVA
filter. I will accept the first reasonable offer.

I would prefer to ship to the USA and will accept cashier's check,
money order or PayPal. Shipping will be via FedEx or UPS with
insurance and is included in the purchase price.

Contact me with any questions. Photos upon request.