Subject: [Leica] Some more new images
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sat Aug 21 09:03:21 2004

I've just returned from a few weeks of research travel and family
visits.  I haven't sorted though all the stuff yet (let alone the
thousands of emails), but here are a few preliminary edits.  The website
is undergoing reconstructive surgery, so pardon the PhotoNet venue.

As ever, derision, etc. welcomed.  It's nice to be home, but not so
thrilling to start classes next Wednesday.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=423481

Chandos

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Some more new images)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Some more new images)