Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph update
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Aug 21 12:01:44 2004

Well I am back from Ireland and the Summilux is now going back to its
makers to hopefully sort out a few problems with it focusing and
rangefinder coupling. The stickiness when going from 0.7m to infinity
stopped getting better and the rangefinder images did not quite meet at
infinity. I will let you know when it gets back, if they did anything
and if what they did fixed the problems.

Still basically happy as I am not surprised that the first series of a
new product would have some teething problems.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph update)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 50 Summilux-Asph update)