Subject: [Leica] OT - motor scooters
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Aug 22 04:53:39 2004

We on the other side of the pond have a much more limited selection of
scooters available. Honda basically only offers a couple of models and
none of them either look as good or are built as well as the albeit
more expensive Vespa offerings.

I tried a few out before committing to the Vespa. The Honda
Jazz/Metropolitan looks good from a distance but is quite cheap and
nasty in actual use. Don't forget longevity and resale value as well. I
could easily sell my Vespa for a good percentage of what it cost me to
build. Not something I can say about many of my projects.

John Collier

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT - motor scooters)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] OT - motor scooters)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT - motor scooters)