Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: Paws, literally
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 22 10:52:59 2004

Since the EXIF data will give me away anyway, I might as well confess
that not all this week's images were actually taken this week, but I
only had time to edit them today.

First, some PAW fun with my wife and our dog in the garden (yes, the
dog's nails were done too, she is a girl after all):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_34.jpg
(this one is pure Canon, the 10D plus 50mm 1,4 Canon lens, ISO 100)

Then a couple of Leica shots from the garden, taken with the 10D and the
100mm Apo Macro, at ISO 400:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_34alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_34alt2.jpg

And finally, a funny piece of anarchist graffiti spotted in Arnhem the
other day (Super de Boer is a Dutch supermarket chain):
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_34alt3.jpg
(this one with the 10D and 17-35mm Sigma, ISO 100).

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html
and as always, comments/critique are gratefully welcomed.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands