Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: Paws, literally
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 22 11:26:54 2004

Nathan,
Good timing on the bee, damn that 100 APO is good.

However, do you find the zone of focus interesting on this image?

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_34.jpg

Unless you were wide open there seems to be some strong field curvature
going on in this image.  Things like that made me sell my 50 Fi.4 EF.

Just my opinion and you might have been near wide open in which case
very good handling of no DOF.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com