Subject: [Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??
From: kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux)
Date: Sun Aug 22 12:42:10 2004

Michiel--

I totally agree with you. If Thor isn't into photography, then it may not
matter to him, but boy oh boy, I'd hate to part with some of the goodies in
that bag! They sound quite marvelous, condition-wise, and probably have a
sweet history as well. That's why I thought it best that he try selling the
goods here, because they are sure to find a loving home (what we all want
for ours and our friends' Leicas, right?), and if there is no middleman (a
dealer), then the price will be better for both parties.

Cheers--

Kit