Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Tue Aug 24 18:19:15 2004

At 06:31 PM 8/24/04 -0600, Kit McChesney | Vuelux wrote:
>I've seen some bald-faced revisionism before, but this takes the cake! I
>guess next we'll be arguing that Hitler wasn't a Nazi!
>
>Now maybe I will have some of that Lagavulin. I need it after this posting.

Kit,

For the fifth time, I am asking not for opinion but for fact.

Pray, provide me some hard evidence that Leni Riefenstahl was ever a member
or supporter of the Nazi Party.

Pray, provide me with some hard evidence that she ever did more than
produce two movies for the German government.

Pray, provide me with some hard evidence of her career between 1933 and
1945 other than that she produced two movies for the German government, one
in 1934 and the other in 1936, and that she acted in three movies between
1936 and 1945 and in minor roles.

Hard facts, please.  We already know your opinions.

Just the facts, ma'am.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!