Subject: [Leica] Re: 50/1.4 ASPH teething problems?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Aug 25 12:15:32 2004

Hey, I am not out for the count here :-) Maybe I am too relaxed but is
it really that big a deal that a lens has to go back for adjustments?
This is my second piece of new/newish Leica equipment that has had to
have to go back for adjustments. The first was a slide projector. So
two bodies, five lenses and lots of accessories have been trouble free.
At least until I bashed one or two of them against something. Hardly
Leica's fault.

What me worry?

John Collier