Subject: [Leica] Ilford chapter 11?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Aug 25 14:18:39 2004

As I understand it Chapter 11 is protection from creditors (broadly), an
equivalent might be receivership, in some instances, or "forming a compact
with
creditors" in many documents. Bankruptcy is the end of the road here in a
very
different way from in the US, although there are moves afoot to change that.

Peter