Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl - A suggestion
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Aug 26 02:22:14 2004

OK guys, this Riefenstahl bit is getting more than a little boring now.

Can I suggest a LUG position on Riefenstahl * Brian please note *, that we
as
photographers admit, if perhaps somewhat grudgingly at times, that her
images as
images per se are among the best of their day and that some (eg Owens at the
start of the 100m) stand as great photos; but that we wholeheartedly deplore
her
apparent politics and any involvement she may have had with the Nazi regime.

and that we halt the discussion and consign her to the list of subjects that
aren't discussed on this list.