Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: mlpowell at sbcglobal.net (Matthew Powell)
Date: Wed Aug 25 18:24:06 2004

On Aug 25, 2004, at 7:01 PM, Marc James Small wrote:
> Once again, I am interested in facts, not in suppositions.  Pray, state
> your sources for these allegations or else hold your peace.

While I would love to type up a bibliography for you, checking the IMDB
will confirm her filming dates, and a quick Google search would cover
the rest. I'd expect someone interested in Riefenstahl's involvement
with the Nazis, rather than simply defending her honor, to do so.

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl)
Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl)