Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl - A suggestion
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu Aug 26 04:14:53 2004

Hi Phong

I agree with you on this matter - I would prefer that people stopped calling
each other assholes etc. because it is not bringing anything to the
discussion and I for one do not need that info in order to form an oppinon
on the individual person contibuting to this fine list.

Also it is very important that, when one of these overheated debates are
over, we are all able to fall back on talking summiwhatevers, without
anybody feeling hurt or rediculed

I also agree with you that Riefenstahl as an artist, regardless of her
beliefs, was a brilliant artist!

:-) Ruben