Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl - A suggestion
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Aug 26 03:49:12 2004

I disagree with you Peter.
It's not so much what is debated but how it is
debated that makes the discussion interesting.
I for one appreciate hearing well thought
out arguments on both sides.  I do not know
much about the details of Leni Riefenstahl's
private lifes (I know very litlle of any photographer's
private life really), but what I have seen of her
photography I greatly admire.  Even if she was
a hardcore Nazi, that would not take away my
recognition of her talent.  Genius is on both
sides of "Good" and "Evil".  Nonetheless, I
am interested in kowing more about her
involvement with the Nazi, since the topic came
up.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl - A suggestion)