Subject: Cheaper books ...Re: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 26 06:27:45 2004

Gene,
The last one I picked up was published by "Reporters without Borders" or
something like that (a French organization). He let them (gave them the
rights to print) a large collection of photographs spanning decades.

It only cost about double as much as your typical DIGI-photo glossy. I'll
get the ISSN out to you next week if you want to try and order it. (I'm
not at home right now).

Daniel