Subject: [Leica] Flat lighting and perverts
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Aug 26 12:07:53 2004

>Lea sed:

>It warms the cockles of my heart to hear you say studio light is
>killing you after all these years. YOU of all people!

Oh, heck, I'm not worried about lighting a portrait sitting. I think I have
that down.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/studio/pat.jpg

What I'm not sure how to light is someon hanging upside down from a shower
curtian rod. THAT's the challenge!

All those portrait lighting rules that I know seem to go away. I do think
maybe I need to make this grittier and less polished. That's my thought. At
the moment that's my thought. But now I just had another one that says I
need to be more subtle with the light. See, I'm all going crazy here. Now
I'm thinking I need to take it outside. Oh dear.

Kc

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Flat lighting and perverts)
Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Flat lighting and perverts)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Flat lighting and perverts)