Subject: [Leica] FS:Fine prints, odds & ends
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 15:56:37 2004

You've seen them at http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and many of you have
them on your walls.  Yes, it's my weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my
photographs.  Prints are available on either RA-4 Crystal Archive paper or
on a heavy-weight 100% cotton paper printed with pigment inks.  Photographs
made using Leica equipment are at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html, and all prints available
including those made with off-topic equipment are shown at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html.

Also:

Winder-R for R4 through R7, works well, user cosmetic condition with small
cracks in top plate.  Battery holder looks new.  $75+shipping

Winder-R4 for R4 through R7, DOES NOT WORK, for parts or repair.  Battery
holder broken but will hold batteries when clicked into winder.  $25
OBO+shipping

Electric release for either winder, fits in handle of late 14188 or 14239
shoulder stock, some signs of use, works well.  $25+shipping

2x-Velvia 100F, fresh.  I bought three rolls, tried one, it's not for me.
$5/roll shipped.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com