Subject: [Leica] Daniel Ridings: Racounteour Remarkable
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Aug 26 20:32:59 2004

At 04:37 PM 8/26/04 +0200, Daniel Ridings wrote:
>Just do like Marc. Refer vaguely to CNN, NYTimes, FoXNEWS when sources are
>required. He usually does that. Last time I remember was when he provided
>us with proof that the 9/11 terrorists were trained in Iraq in some kind
>of grounded fuselage (707 or something like that).

Review what I wrote, Daniel:  I stated that a 747 airframe had been
discovered at a training site maintained by the former Iraqi military, and
that this might have been used to train al Quida forces.  The airframe was
found, and it was at a trainng site.  Again, we do not know whether any of
the 9/11 terrorists trained there.

And, again and again, I do not support the US involvement in either
Afghanistan or Iraq, though my heart goes out to the troops there, several
of whom are friends or former colleagues of mine.  (Damn it, Daniel:  my
secretary's son-in-law spent seven months as a Marine signal technician
over there, and the nephew of a friend of mine for close to the past forty
years is a supply sergeant in Baghdad as we speak.)

Do you have any problem with the above statement?

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl)