Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Aug 26 20:17:38 2004

At 10:13 AM 8/26/04 -0400, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Could you explain - and site your sources for your belief (as that is
>what Marc Small requires of all of us here on his list) -

Good heavens. BD, but your grammar is getting a bit strained!

I simply request that folks set out hard facts, with references, before
making historical statements.

I welcome the setting out of  "opinion" when identified as such:  that is,
"this photograph is better than that photograph" or the like.

But, when making broad-ranging historical contentions such as "the Leitz
family were in the pocket of the Nazis",  yes, I will requst some citation
to something other than the NATIONAL ENQUIRER or its ilk.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl)