Subject: [Leica] Re: Leni Oh gawd in heaven
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Fri Aug 27 07:17:57 2004

I really enjoyed this latest Leni thread. This person
is clearly an important figure in the history of
photography and cinema and her work remains
influential in much the same way HC-B's is.

The thread was good while it inspired me to go read a
lot more about her.  Until a bunch of pushy jerks with
puny d**ks started getting nasty with each other for
no good reason except for their complexes over their
puny... oh, you know what I'm saying.

It is also deliciously ironic that we must turn to a
set of s&m bondage photos as an antidote to this Nazi
stuff. Thank you, Kyle. Timing is everything, they
say.

Doug, don't you have any pictures you can post now
showing little birdies doing unnatural things with the
bees? Pretty please?

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] Re: was Leni Oh gawd in heaven, now old photos)