Subject: [Leica] New photos - water lilies
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri Aug 27 08:00:28 2004

Mitch.  Thanks for posting photos.  I liked them all, especially the
last two.  Perhaps some of the water lily shots could be improved with a
polarizer filter???  Specifically 3, 5, 6 & 7.  Then again, maybe you
would see too deeply into the water and ruin the effect.

Aram

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] New photos - water lilies)