Subject: [Leica] CV viewfinder question
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Aug 29 15:24:18 2004

The article posed a critical question regarding the presence of a black C/V
28/35 finder on a chrome IIIG, as to whether the camera should be sent in to
be painted to match the finder, or to get another finder in chrome.
The answer is quite obvious, the IIIG should be painted, along with the
winder!
S. Dimitrov