Subject: [Leica] CV viewfinder question
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Sun Aug 29 18:34:28 2004

Hi Phil,

I have the mini 28/35 viewfinder from CV and it works out fine on my Leica
IIIc - BTW: both are chrome/silver so I have no plans of repainting! And I
have no difficulties 'catching' the outer 28mm frame lines all the way
around although a friend of mine ('M Leica die hard') argues that he has.
This finder is such a small and well made piece that you cannot imagine.

Speaking about CV-items' functionality, I would like to know if any LUG'ers
has experienced a non-working CV exposure meter. Mine was supposed to
sitting to the right on a CV double shoe side-by-side with a CV exposure
meter but the later won't function so it lying idle while I am using the
Gossen 3 Lunasix. Can it have any to do with the humid and hot climate that
I am experiencing out here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Regards,

Mads

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] CV viewfinder question)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] CV viewfinder question)