Subject: [Leica] New Gallery - A Smattering of August
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Sun Aug 29 21:59:45 2004

I really like the dog picture:
http://www.heninger.org/gallery/2004/augsmattering/pages/
ny2004_%2001.htm

I think the slant, the slow exposure, and the defocused look all
contribute to a sort of dynamic that make the image appear coherent.
Sort of like I imagine it must feel to be one of those little  dogs
trotting away at full speed to keep up with a meandering human.

Great shots, all in all. I don't much care for the up-shot in the
Guggenheim:
http://www.heninger.org/gallery/2004/augsmattering/pages/
ny2004_%20133.htm - I'd rather look at the foot coming out of the
doorway myself:
http://www.heninger.org/gallery/2004/augsmattering/pages/
ny2004_%2019.htm

Thanks for sharing these!