Subject: [Leica] Lindome Bykrog (town pub) rocks
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 29 22:58:10 2004

Lindome is a sleepy former village (now it's just a sleeping suburb to
Gothenburg/G?teborg). We're right on the edge; urban advantages yet
occassionally eye-opening encounters that make you realize that people
don't have to have rednecks to be one. There's some nasty stuff hiding out
in the Swedish forests.

Anyway, we have a little pub. There's a lot of activity there at lunch,
but the evenings are dead. Now and then the owner hires a band and stuff
like me comes out of the woodwork.

All shots with the 21/4 Color-Skopar, Tmax400 rated at EI 3200. The first
five make up some kind of series:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v35_0027
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v35_0028
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v35_0029
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v35_0035
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v35_0036

There's a couple more to the right, if you use the arrow buttons. They end
with this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v35_0042

Granted, I didn't have to use a 21 in that shot, but if I didn't, you
wouldn't see my official Leica camera bag down in the lower right that
holds my 35 and 50.

The dance pictures are intentionally low key (to protect the identities of
the guilty), but I'm impressed with the detail you can keep pulling out of
Tmax. I was using 400Tmax, not P3200 (didn't even have any at home, or I
_would_ have used it).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Lindome Bykrog (town pub) rocks)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Lindome Bykrog (town pub) rocks)