Subject: [Leica] Sundial Bridge
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Mon Aug 30 09:27:35 2004

At Scott's suggestion I rescanned one of the images of Santiago Calatrava's
Sundial Bridge in order to show more detail. I scanned at 4000ppi, 16-bit
gray, and 1.18 brightness and saved as TIF using VueScan and a 4000ED, then
resized and reformatted to JPG in ACDSee. The result (Sundial01a) is at:
 http://www.leica-gallery.net/obryk/image-72470.html ;
 the preceding image (Sundial01) is the earlier version.
Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Berlin 28.10.2004 - New Pictures)
Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Berlin 28.10.2004 - New Pictures)