Subject: [Leica] Montreal, Canada
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 31 08:39:27 2004

Simon's camera - http://www.simonscameras.com/

Simon's Cameras
11 St-Antoine Ouest
Montr?al (Qu?bec)
Canada H2Z 1G8
Tel:(514) 861-5401    Fax:(514) 861-4048
1 800 3 SIMONS   (1-800-374-6667)

They currently have a black Nikon S3 for sale, and a bunch of Leica items.
Not much on display - you have to ask for items.  Ask for "Simmy".

There is another store 1-1/2 blocks away, with more Leica on display - but I
can't remember its name.  I recall it was a block east and one south of
Simon's

Enjoy Montreal - it's a beautiful city.

...Vick