Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco interview
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Tue Aug 31 10:24:02 2004

Thanks to Jim Shulman for putting me in contact with Sal's brother.  I
sent Joe DiMarco an e-mail and received this reply:

"I'm so glad you wrote! I found the interview text a couple of weeks ago
while cleaning up Sal's things and had wanted to write you. Sal's
passing happened very unexpectedly and still can't believe that he is
gone.  I read the interview and thought it was great. It's funny how you
always learn little things even though you've known someone all your
life. I made copies of the article and sent them to my relatives and
Sal's closest friends. I will do the same with the interview when it is
in print.  I can't thank you enough for taking the time to track me
down. If you are ever in the NYC area please feel free to give me a call."

Sincerely,
Joe DiMarco

Sometimes we can do some real good things on the LUG.  A copy of the
magazine is being sent ASAP to Joe today.

Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from davidcope at triodeandco.com (David Cope) ([Leica] Sal DiMarco interview)