Subject: [Leica] If You Absolutely Loved Your 1970 Vintage 105 Nikkor, Raise Your Hand!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Aug 31 14:13:28 2004

I have sitting behind me here on a book shelve a mounted 7x10 (okay, I
cropped ;-) ) of my wife, shot in about 1973 or '74 with a DR - and I
don't know what could be improved in terms of the image quality. (Either
does my wife, who 30 years later somehow expects every shot of her to
look like the person in that shot. ;-) )

B. D.