Subject: [Leica] PAW 36: One more hooper
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Sep 1 10:58:16 2004

Thanks, Daniel...I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

It's been really fun having a little "project."  It's not something I've
tried much before, but I'm enjoying shooting the same scene over and over,
week to week.  Plus I meet all kinds of new people.  Slowly but surely I'm
getting more comfortable photographing folks on the street.  All the advice
to "just do it" actually works!

Thanks for looking,
Aaron

Message from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 36: One more hooper)