Subject: [Leica] some D2 pics
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Sep 1 11:12:18 2004

Some very nice family photos there, Philippe, including several which are
transcendent.  My 2/10ths of a cent follow:

I think the first one is quite wonderful, although I wonder whether a black
and white version might be even better as the blue umbrella would draw the
eye less.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/londa/L1000499

My favorite might be the dappled sunlight and sunglasses photo.  The busy
lighting is offset very well by the simplicity of the two chairs and the
direct sunglass-shaded stare of your (presumed) daughter.  The slightly
tilted horizon doesn't bother me...it adds a subtle dynamism to the
otherwise relatively static photo.  Wonderful.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/londa/L1000535

Thanks for sharing,
Aaron