Subject: [Leica] Let's Hold the Future at Bay a Tad Longer
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:10:42 2004

Where have you been hangin', B.D.?  I can't speak to other brands, but at
least for Leica gear, our local shops offer the exact same prices as B&H et
alii.  Of course, if you mean saving the 5% sales tax, you are absolutely
correct.

Buzz

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Let's Hold the Future at Bay a Tad Longer)