Subject: [Leica] the future happened yesterday
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 2 10:09:01 2004

Nor I. I made a conscious decision to use Leica; and not a modern one at
that.
That's my choice.

I use digital media to store scans and produce prints. I have a Digilux I
which
I don't like a great deal and don't see a reason for paying the price for a
II.
In time I may buy a Digital M, but in the mean time I have great pleasure in
using a camera which is a gem to use and a pleasure to own.

Yes, I have the best of both worlds.

Peter