Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:15 2004

Actually, I'm scratching my head wondering why you would get the digital
Rebel, when teh Nikon D70 will be out later this month with a much better
value for the dollar, features and performance wise.

gene

                      F?lix L?pez de Maturana

                      <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>           To:
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:

                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE:
[Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/16/2004 04:53 PM

                      Please respond to

                      leica-users

>I am scratching my head wondering, why would I get the D2
>instead of the Digital Rebel? As much as I am NOT a fan of the hybrid
>35mm / DSLR philosophy, the $999 Digital Rebel / 300D just seems to
>take better pictures at half the price.

Quite true Marc, but mind that you will need a better zoom that the one
which comes with the Rebel and, then, price will be higher! And the
pictures
quality too.

Felix