Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:16 2004

The first  OK, good reason.  I have experienced Nikon customer service, and
have had nothing but excellent response and timely service.  Of course this
was over 10 years ago.  Although the local dealer here in Cedar Rapids has
not been happy with Canon service, and has been happy with Nikon service.

Gene

                      Tina Manley

                      <images@InfoAve.Net>                To:
leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:

                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE:
[Leica] Digilux 2 review pt posted - many samples
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/16/2004 09:11 PM

                      Please respond to

                      leica-users

At 07:06 PM 3/16/2004 -0600, you wrote:

>Actually, I'm scratching my head wondering why you would get the digital
>Rebel, when teh Nikon D70 will be out later this month with a much better
>value for the dollar, features and performance wise.
>
>gene

Maybe if you already have Canon lenses?  Or if you have experienced Nikon's

customer service?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com