Subject: [Leica] North Carolina (and nearby) LUGgers: Susan Meiselas at Duke on Weds 3/24 at 7pm
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:17 2004

Friends of the Carolinas,

On Wednesday March 24, acclaimed Magnum photographer Susan Meiselas'
exhibit "Prince Street Girls" will open at Duke with an artist's talk and
reception.

If anyone wants to meet up at the reception, or even for a drink before or
after, this might be a nice chance to put some faces with some names.

Perhaps we could even call it the inaugural meeting of the CaroLUG...anyone
interested?

Best from Durham,
Aaron