Subject: [Leica] My first Leica shots
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:18 2004

It was shot in color at full automode: a nicely balanced and neutral result
(tending to underexposure of about 1/2 to 1 stop, which I luckily prefer)
came out. "Development" pushing, conversion to grayscale, grain and some
other hankypanky was done in Photoshop.

I will test the camera's B/W mode probably tomorrow.
Meanwhile I can already tell it is a pleasure to hold a (point and shoot)
digicam that doesn't feel like a toy, that has "analog" controls and
practical menus accessible whilst shooting (f.i. EV). Buffertime can be
shortened with Sandisk Ultra II (or similar) SD cards, but it still takes
about 4 seconds.
---