Subject: [Leica] Ltd Edition
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:22 2004

If your not into limited edition models you might consider hitting the
delete key now.
Looking for some constructive feed back about a potential limited edition
M7/50, or perhaps a MP/50.  If you are not limited edition collector that's
fine, not looking to start one of the famous mean spirited wars, just some
input on the path I'm about to take pertaining to getting a run of them
built.  I have already discussed it with Leica.
I know some of you out there know about such things and might be able to
give me some guidance to make this a positive adventure.
Feel free to contact me directly at woc2 at earthlink dot net to keep
bandwidth to a minimum and not distract those that think this sort of
project silly.
Thanks,
Bill