Subject: [Leica] What to See in Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:32 2004

Greg

The meeting I am attending was originally scheduled for later in the week,
but due to customer request it is now Monday and Tuesday.  sorry I will
miss you, but will check out Tempe Camera and the Mexican restaurant.
Hopefully I will have the time to catch the botanical gardens.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           GREG LORENZO <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>         |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           03/24/2004 03:35 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] What to See in Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ?
               |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Gene,

Too bad you arn't there just a couple of days longer as I am flying there
the day after you leave. I'd also suggest Tempe Camera and maybe Ritz
Photo.

Tempe Camera is on University near the football stadium and ASU Campus. If
you are there around a mealtime check out Restaurant Mexico, which is a
couple of blocks east on University from Tempe Photo. No ambiance, but the
best central Mexican food I've ever had and priced like McDonald's for the
starving, cash strapped university crowd.

You may also want to visit the Botanical Gardens off Mcdowell I believe.
Well worth a half day visit too.

Regards,

Greg