Subject: [Leica] [Leica}"Digging" now available
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:40:01 2004

Michael....congratulations on your book release. I would also like to have a
signed copy and will email you directly.
I do remember twice, hearing your presentations at the LHSA annual meetings
and seeing a few copies of your black and white prints from the project that
you had to display. But hearing from you in person some of the stories of
not only what you had to go through to get the pictures and to get approval
to start the project and then hearing stories about some of the hardships of
the people working on the dig, was extremely interesting.

Congratulations on a worthwhile project completed.

Scott Gregory
London, Ontario