Subject: [Leica] Feel Lucky, Punk?: Expired Fuji Film FS
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Jul 31 19:35:00 2004

Bush's saga just proves that even moronic, cocaine
snorting party animal loser alchoholics can become
President. Hell, with the support of enough former
oil company executives, I guess anything is possible
in our fair land.

And no, I'm no commie student long hair. I own a
business, pay more than my fair share of taxes and
wouldn't be displeased with an end to so called
"fiscal stimulus" and even a return to hard currency.

But needless military interventionism is a waste
of human lives along with my tax dollars, and is a
sure fire way to lose my vote.

Scott