Subject: [Leica] erics Paw 34,35,and 36
From: ericspaw at hotmail.com (eric mac)
Date: Sun Sep 5 07:14:49 2004

Finally got around to developing and scanning the Paw prints.

There is a street being redone in my neighborhood. Saw these covers ready
for the scrap yard.

http://paw.emah.tommyclassic.com/display.php?year=2004&pic=34

Our yearly trip to the Dells always includes a visit to the railroad museum.

http://paw.emah.tommyclassic.com/display.php?year=2004&pic=35

The generator burns the methane produced by  the landfill so it can be sold
to the utilities.

http://paw.emah.tommyclassic.com/display.php?year=2004&pic=36

Comments and observations welcome.

Thanks
Eric

Past performance is not indicative of future returns.