Subject: [Leica] why wait for the DMR?
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Fri Dec 31 04:39:05 2004

So we wait. April isn't that far off.

But lordy, the reviews of the 1DS mkII are impressive.
It will be wonderful to see that sensor technolgy come down in price and
make its way into some leica gear.  A full size and affordable hassy back
would be nice too.
Well that's my wish list for next year, St. Nck..

Cheers and Hapy New Year all.
Eric