Subject: [Leica] Re: MORE THAN... R.I.P. ILFORD
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Mon Sep 6 06:47:37 2004

Ted Grant wrote:

> Yep it all goes into a B&W world!  :-) Quite
> interesting viewing in B&W
> before developing film so to speak.
>
> I mean even though we had B&W film in the camera the
> viewing through the
> camera was still colour and we didn't see any black
> & white results until we
> looked at contacts or prints later.
>
> I don't know if this influences shooting a situation
> or not as I haven't
> paid any attention to it and shot if I'm motivated
> by the situation.

HOT ZIGGITY! That's like, the opposite of the Wizard
of Oz! You mean you can touch a button and then the
whole world goes b&w (as long as you view through the
camera)?

Could they pre-program other versions into the
viewfinder too? Like a Velvia world, a K25 world, an
E100SW world, an Infra-Red world, etc., to suit your
mood? Even a half-quart of Lagavullin version (a
little shaky, maybe)?

Who needs photography anymore? We be like scoring
electronic drugs!

;-)

Emanuel Lowi
(who misplaced his X-Ray specs decades ago)
Montreal

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Re: MORE THAN... R.I.P. ILFORD)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: MORE THAN... digilux b&w)