Subject: [Leica] Hollowell Northamptonshire #4
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Mon Sep 6 10:10:23 2004

Hi Don,

No new lenses. I switch back and forth between the 35mm and the Noctilux.
Life is a little easier with the 35mm but my practical side wants to bring
down the cost per shot figure for the Noctilux. Truth be told I my
impractical side doesn't give a damn, I love holding and looking at that
lens, the fact that I can take pictures with it is a bonus :-)

--Graham