Subject: [Leica] I R.I.P. ILFORD now Delta3200
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Sep 8 04:41:35 2004

On 9/7/04 5:36 PM, "Feli di Giorgio" <feli@creocollective.com> typed:

> On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 17:21, Jesse Hellman wrote:
>> I love TMZ at 1600 in Xtol. But Delta is not dead, Feli! Isn't this like
>>   relatives sitting around a sickbed talking about the will? Who gets
>> the oriental rug? Who gets the Leica?
>> Jesse
>

> Ok, I'm jumping the gun here.Delta 3200 isn't really dead, but I am
> still curious about hear peoples experiences pushing other stocks.
>
> Feli

To put my nose in one last time:
Why worry about pushing other stocks I assume you mean 400 speed stocks....?
When you've got Tmax p3200 which can be shot at a true 1600
Fuji 1600 again 1600 and or...
Delta 3200 at 1200.

I hate pushing developers they are just lousy for good tonality and nice
sharp even not to grainy grain.

I say use the 400 films at 400 they are as sharp as heck these days in Xtol
1:3 looking like high rez films at least looking like 100 speed films grain
and sharpness wise.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon