Subject: [Leica] Dye Transfer
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Sep 8 09:57:16 2004

Hi George:

The priority of materials _IS_ the "correct dyes or inks".

It's my understanding that nothing is currently available since the time
that Kodak stopped making them.

Notwithstanding that, please don't go to any trouble in looking for DT
information.  The Epson 2200 does a fine job of color printing and I
don't plan to get into DT in any way.

Jim

Replies: Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Dye Transfer)