Subject: [Leica] Re: The tragic tale of my ruined photo...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Sep 8 17:40:34 2004

Kyle:

>What could it be that ruined my photo?? See for yourself.

Heh.  The story and the two picture combo is better than an "unruined"
picture by itself.  Pictures of ex presidents are a dime a dozen.  The story
makes this hilarious, though.  :)

Since the Don's hair is obscuring part of the picture that occurs as a
regular pattern in the rest of the frame, I'm sure it wouldn't be rocket
science to use photoshop to remove the offending hair.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/