Subject: [Leica] The Ted Grant Discovery.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 8 17:54:00 2004

In a message dated 9/8/2004 6:27:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
richard-lists@imagecraft.com writes:
Ted experience is that he can underexpose by 2 stop with his Digilux 2, and
then re-level it using Photoshop and get noise free pictures. Normally when
us mortals do it, the shadow area is speckled with digital noise and look
sort of ugly. Uncle Ted's experience is different.

Ummm.  That's what I did with this.  There are artifacts in the midtones,
but
the blacks are kinda nice.

http://www.sonc.com/spying_on_the_neighbors.htm

I did shoot it with the LC5 Lika Leica at 100 ISO, but other than that I
followed the formula.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] The Ted Grant Discovery.)